Over the last couple of months, very few things have been able to take my mind off of the mess that is our Democracy right now. Wine has been a good distraction. So has Gilmore Girls. But the best distraction of all? Puppies!
The Friday after the election, my sweet friend and co-worker brought her precious pup Hudson to the office for the day. He basically served as a therapy dog — just holding him for a little while made me feel infinitely better.
Now the dreaded day has arrived — Inauguration 2017. Since I can’t buy puppies for everyone in the country, I thought the next best thing would be to roundup a bunch of pictures of cute puppies.
So, without further ado, I give you …..
10 Cute Puppies To Cheer You Up on Inauguration Day
1. This munchkin who’s running to Canada just as fast as her little legs can take her.
2. This little ball of fluff who’s waving goodbye to the Obamas and the Bidens.
3. This beagle who’s going to kiss you and make it all better.
4. This beautiful Border Collie who can’t stand to watch the Inauguration ceremony either.
5. This teeny friend who’d like you to wake him up in four years.
6. This goofball who’ll do whatever it takes to make you laugh today.
7. This sad sack who just heard that Sunny and Bo are moving out of the White House.
8. This cutie patootie who is blissfully unaware of what is going on today.
9. This golden lab puppy who says ‘Sayonara Sasha and Malia’!
10. These cute puppies who will hug you until you stop weeping.
Cute puppies just don’t do it for you? Tell me what’s cheering you up today!